William Chin

Friday, October 06, 2006

A Cute Story

I came home last night, as usual, asked you how you have been in the school. When I simply asked : did teacher tell you any story for today? And here you recite, with your babyish tone and body gestures...


Three-little-monkeys <raise up 3 fingers>, jumping-on-the-bed
One-fell-down, and-bumped-his-head <touch forehead>
Mommy-call-the-doctor <thumb touch ear, little finger touch mouth>, and-the-doctor-said
No-more-MONKEY <wag 2nd finger to show 'NO'>, jumping-on-the-bed

My eyes wide opened, jaws dropped...couldn't believe my ears on what you were telling me. Then, you continue...



Two-little-monkeys, jumping-on-the-bed
One-fell-down, and-bumped-his-head
Mommy-call-the-doctor, and-the-doctor-said
No-more-MONKEY, jumping-on-the-bed


Yes, I hear you loud and clear this time...And you continue some more...



One-little-monkey, jumping-on-the-bed
One-fell-down, and-bumped-his-head
Mommy-call-the-doctor, and-the-doctor-said
No-more-MONKEY, jumping-ON-THE-BED <said louder>


This time, I could remember it well enough.
Really, I couldn't help but exclaim and give you a big hug and a big kiss and a big applause.

This is very good, son. I'm very proud of you.
**
I wish I could have tape-recorded it down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home