William Chin

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Missing Hike

For this extra long summer holiday (due to swine flu, the school has been suspended since 12-Jun), you seem to miss many of your little friends from kindergarten.
*
*
There was once, you started to write invitation cards to your friends to ask them to come over to your future birthday party (will there be? I'm not so sure)
*
*
Amongst so many friends, I think you like Hike the most, you even love Hike's parents. (Why you love other people's parents? I'm so jealous)


You bugged me to send this out to Hike. But sorry, I don't have Hike's address, and I don't know his parents too.



Hike, in case you know, he really miss you that much.
*
*
*

It's disappointed that their graduation ceremony had to been cancelled due to the swine flu outbreak. Was it really that scary? I doubt so.
*
*
For the children, they just got to stop seeing one another abruptly, without saying proper good bye. Maybe they will forget one another after 1 or 2 years time, but I don't think that's the ending the children wanted, if they have ever been given a chance to make their own decision.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home