William Chin

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Old Photo - 2 Months

You are the kind of baby whom the more ppl look at you, the more they like you...


At very young age (as young as 2 months old), you seem to be very alert to your surrounding, and the people who is around you as well.


I remember one night, I burped you as usual, after you've finished up your milk. Out of a sudden, you slowly turned your head and looked at me right in the eyes. It's like you were checking who burped you from behind. You scared me at first, then we looked at each other for quite some time, before you bowed your head down, must be tired, I guess.





That's one of my favorite photo...I still love it now, and I will love it forever.











































Ko-ko dared not to touch you...but under mommy's encouragement, he reluctantly held you for the 1st time. And he kept giggled like he was holding a small animal in his arms.





You are a fast-developed baby, you started to roll over when you were nearly 3 months old.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home