William Chin

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cute Talk

It's been a while since mommy last updated your website. Been very busy and lazy. Sorry, ok?

Lately, we have engaged in several conversation which I think is pretty interesting. So, before I forgot, I would like to jot it down. I think this will make us chuckle when we look back years later in the future.


Talk about life formation
One day, we saw a man carrying a newborn baby in his arm...
Wil : is his mummy just given birth him?
Mom : yes
Wil : why only his mummy can give birth him, and his daddy can't?
Mom : that's because only woman got a womb, man doesn't have one
Wil : why man doesn't have womb?
Mom : I don't know...it's just like this lah
Wil : Why so strange?
Mom : Aaa...
Wil : baby breaks out from an egg, then legs and hands grow out, then it gets bigger and bigger until mommy's tummy can't hold it, and have to give birth him.
*
Talk about growing up
When you bugged me to carry you one day...
Mom : you are getting bigger and heavier..soon mommy can't carry you anymore lo
Wil : I still want you to carry me wo
Mom : but you are so heavy now
Wil : you are a grown up, I'm still a small boy mah
Mom : sigh...will you carry me back one day?
Wil : why?
Mom : because one day, you sure will grow bigger and taller than me
Wil : you must keep on eating many many foods lah, so you will grow bigger and taller too
Mom : it can't be lah, I have grown up already and can't grow any more
Wil : (mute)
Mom : so, will you carry me back one day?
Wil : (try to divert the conversation)
Mom : so, will you carry me or not?
Wil : ok, I will
Mom : you promise?
Wil : I promise.
*
Talk about the insects that bite you
Seeing a scratch on your face...
Mom : what happen to your face?
Wil : mosquito bite me.
Mom : oh no, again?
Wil : yeah, all of them like to bite me.
Mom : who else?
Wil : mosquito lah, fly lah, cockroach lah, bee lah, beetle lah...they all like to bite me
Mom : oh, why they like to bite you?
Wil : because they feel happy lo
Mom : but why leh?
Wil : because they like to eat my fresh lo
Mom : oh, why?
Wil : because my fresh is very sweet lo
Mom : oh... is that so? What are you going to do then?
Wil : Emm...I will catch them, throw them to the sea, and let the shark eat them
Mom : WOW...(watch out, you bugs)
*
Love Test
One fine evening, I exercise this silly love test on you again...
Mom : hey, do you want to go to Disneyland or Ocean Park?
Wil : I want to go to Disneyland.
Mom : why you don't want to go to Ocean Park?
Wil : because I like to go to Disneyland more lo.
Mom : emm...mommy want to go to Ocean Park wo..but daddy will go to Disneyland. You follow him ok?
Wil : no, I want to go to Ocean Park then.
Mom : thought you said you want to go to Disneyland?
Wil : that's ok, I want to go Ocean Park now.
Mom : aiya, daddy said he wants to go to Ocean Park, so I will go to Disneyland now. How about you follow daddy to Ocean Park?
Wil : no no, I want to go to Disneyland now.
Mom : do you like to go to school?
Wil : no
Mom : but I have to go to school wo.
Wil : ok, I want to go to school too.
Mom : why?
Wil : because I want to follow mommy lo
Mom : why leh?
Wil : because I like mommy lo
Mom : do you like daddy more or mommy more?
Wil : I like mommy more.
(YES YES. Mommy is happy now)
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home