William Chin

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My First Fish

Mummy brought us to the wet market this morning. She promised Vincent Ko-ko she would buy a fish for him. Naturally, she will buy one for me too. Otherwise, I will be very unhappy.

We didn't take a long time to pick for our fish. 10 minutes later, mummy paid and we carried our fish home. She said the fish we bought is called "fighting fish". And they can survive under the robust condition. I suppose it's good for all of us to take care of them.



The fish cost HKD10 each.


My fish is blue color. I deliberately put a toy turtle inside the bottle to accompany it.


This is Vincent Ko-ko's fish.


He put the fish in this plastic bottle.

And his fish is red color.
We all wish the fish a healthy and long life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home