William Chin

Monday, December 17, 2007

10 sweet things

Life moves on fast...
Mommy need to write down the 10 sweetest things that you had done, before I forgot.


You are such a darling when :-

1. You apologize for accidentally hurt me by saying "Sorry mommy, are you ok?"

2. You show your gratitute by saying "Thank you mommy, for the good food that you gave me just now"

3. You said how happy you are when I play your game with you.

4. You said how you like me to read you a story book because I read it so funny.

5. You call me everyday to tell me every little things that happen to you.

6. You walk me to take my bus to office every morning.

7. You request I should bathe you every Sunday.

8. You request I send you to school and then, wait outside your school to take you home, like other mommies do.

9. You promise on something and you do keep your promises.

10. You whisper your so-called 'secret' near my ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home