William Chin

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Brother and I

How to describe my relationship with my brother? Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't.
*
Anyway, mummy always remind me that he is the only brother I have in this world. And therefore, I should love him no matter what. I will try to do that, though it's not that easy some of the time.

However, most of the time, I like Vincent Ko-ko's company too. It's so much fun to have him playing around with me. That can make a simple outing a fun trip.

After walking a long time, we took a rest in this garden. And naturally, we won't just stop and rest like daddy and mummy did.

Look, mummy was pointing her camera at us again. Let's pose for her...

I know mummy is going to love to see us hugging each other.


Have you done now, mummy?

Sweet, aren't we?

Emm...mummy said it's enough to give her that face.


Ok, let's change to another pose then.



Hold tight...promise you won't let go of me, ok?


Ok, here we go...


Mummy, get your camera ready.

Steady, careful...

Is it a nice pose, mummy?

Ok, mummy said it's good.

Don't drop me off, ok?





Mummy, have you got any good shots?


Ok, camera session was over. We could go back to play our game again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home