William Chin

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where were I ?

One night, we engaged in a conversation, as below :-


You : Mommy, why you gave birth Vincent first? Why not me first?

Mom : That's something I can't control lo..

You : So, where do I live before that?

Mom : Can't you remember?

You : Nope, where were I before you gave birth me?

Mom : Emm, I think you live in the heaven last time.

You : Heaven? Is that the place up in the sky, over the clouds there?

Mom : Yeah, that's the place.

You : Do I have wings too, like the angel?

Mom : Yes, I think so.

You : What was the things I did when I lived in heaven?

Mom : Can't you remember again?

You : Nope, I really can't remember now. So, what did I do up there?

Mom : I think you sing, dance, play all the time lah...pretty much like what you are doing in school now.

You : Ok, no need to read and write meh?

Mom : Maybe you need, I don't know lo.

You : (pause a while) Can you give birth me first next time?

Mom : This I can't control mah...

You : But I so want it, I want it, I want it lah

Mom : Fine, next time, you will be the first ok.


Actually, mommy could have elaborated this conversation a bit deeper and longer, but I better not to drag the mighty GOD in it lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home