William Chin

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lost Tooth in Accident

Last Tuesday night, you and Vincent ko-ko played wild games at home again.
*
Ko-ko pulled your legs too hard that you lost your balance and knocked on the edge of the balcony. You cried so loud, then you told me the front tooth at the lower jaw got loosen.
*
I shaked that tooth gently. Oh dear, it's true. You asked me what could we do to fix it? Sigh, there is nothing we could do. Just have to let it go.
*
2 days after the accident, that teeth gone. Luckily, you seem to forget about the ordeal, and continue to play wild with your ko-ko like things never happen again. Sigh, still haven't learn your lesson, have you?


Mommy feel so heartache to see a hole there...I don't know when your new tooth will come out? Maybe we need to wait 1-2 years time.


Smiling like this is ok. No one will see the hole.

This also cute...



Like this still ok...



My my, such a big hole there...






No matter what happen, you will be my charming little prince, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home