William Chin

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Talk to Stranger - 1

You like to talk to other people, whether you know them or not.
*
Most of the time, I just sit back and watch on you from far. I seldom go over to listen to what you were talking about with other people, although I feel very curious when you talked too long with them.
*
Last Sunday, daddy took part in a badminton tournament and after the match, we all went to a seafood restaurant for dinner. Uncle Ryan, who we just get to know car pool with us. In the car, you started to talk to Uncle Ryan. From there...I have some idea of what your conservation with other people would go like.
*
*
You : Uncle Ryan, do you drink beer?

Ryan : Yes, sometimes I will. How about you?

You : No, I don't. It tastes bitter, and it's not healthy.

Ryan : Fine. You better not.

You : Where do you stay?

Ryan : I live in Tong Chung.

You : Tong Chung? Where is the place? Do you need to take a rocket to go there?

Ryan : Haha...no, no need. I am not an astronaut.
(Uncle Ryan's hand phone rang just at that moment, saved him)
*
I whispered in your ear while he was talking on phone : Uncle Ryan live in the same earth with us. He is not an alien. (You just giggled. I know you knew this, I think you just ask him for fun, right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home